UnevenEdge

I stink at Zelda: Oracle of Ages.

Skinko

I was a bit disappointed with the 3DS remake because it reworked how saving your progress worked which actually alters the tone of your gameplay.

Originally you locked in your progress by time traveling back to the beginning, and used the owl statutes to "soft" save when you had to quit mid-session. Soft saving didn't lock in your progress beyond the one-time save, so you could only lock things in by returning to day 1 and likewise resetting everything else. Basically any time you'd come back to the game, it'd be 6am on day 1 and you'd have an empty inventory and clean slate.

But on the 3DS remake, the owl statues do hard saves, and going back in time doesn't actually save anything. You get to stop when you want to stop regardless of what day it is and you don't have to give up anything to lock in progress.

I also discovered this after playing through the original three days, getting the ocarina of Time, returning to day 1, and shutting the game off only to find out there was no save file and I had to start over from scratch.

• 2 weeks later...

It's 2D, but Link can go in eight directions, not four. The diagonal always fucks me up in games like that.

Also, I agree. Breath of the Wild did have the sexiest character ever.

Sidon...

zelda did a whole lot of bending over in this game. best ass out of all the zeldas.

but yeah cant deny sidon's sexyness either.