UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul √Ā Penultimate Episode (#11) Discussion!

OwlChemist81

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to like you show!

The thing about Tokyo Ghoul, and specifically Root A is, the opposite of Gundam Unicorn.

I went into GU expecting something exquisite, and was let down slightly by a less strong storyline.

I went into Tokyo Ghoul (specifically Root A) expecting complete crap and was pleasantly surprised!

A minute ago he was a damn psycho machine.  Now he's a scared little kid?  Why?  So his partner can die and set up this tragic moment?  Dude your leg is broken!

Yes let's sit down and discuss things with the people eating us.  God this show is dumb.

Why is Aogiri attacking?

Oh look it's Ryuuken.

The thing about Tokyo Ghoul, and specifically Root A is, the opposite of Gundam Unicorn.

I went into GU expecting something exquisite, and was let down slightly by a less strong storyline.

I went into Tokyo Ghoul (specifically Root A) expecting complete crap and was pleasantly surprised!

Eh, I quite liked Gundam Unicorn. The finale could have been a bit more climactic though.

So, a character we know nothing about is fighting the second Owl.  Par for the course at this point.

Annnnd he just let her escape.

Hide figured you out, Kaneki.

Dun dun dun!!!!!  The masked Aogiri girl is the author is the real owl is Anteiku owner's daughter!!!!

So, the mummy chick was his daughter? AND THERE WAS NO HINT AT ALL ABOUT THIS.

I hope Toonami never picks up another show as poorly written as Tokyo Ghoul. Jesus Christ...

I ran into these spoilers when I was reading about that Owl nonsense on the wiki.  This is in the totally good manga too! >:D

I actually read a spoiler early on in Root A that said that there was a "fake" Owl and a "real" second one in the manga, but I didn't know they would both show up in Root A.

I guess you might say Root A isn't filler; it "loosely follows" the manga?

Same here.  Didn't think they'd show up in Root A either.  This may be divirging a lot from the manga but it's definitely still pulling major stuff from it.  Can't see this being any less dumb in the context of the manga either.

So, the mummy chick was his daughter? AND THERE WAS NO HINT AT ALL ABOUT THIS.

I hope Toonami never picks up another show as poorly written as Tokyo Ghoul. Jesus Christ...

Oh they will... they will.

They've shown that they do not give a flying fuck about quality control and will air whatever appears in that tumblr poll that they can get.