UnevenEdge

how'd everyones NYE go?

molarbear

ine was pretty fun., my friend's birthday is the same night so we all went out to eat and then to the bar......

After that things got cloudy

9pm ish- arrive at the bar

10:45 ish- People keep buying shots

11:30 ish- I find out my friend's boyfriend is named Carl for the 14th time and immediately start making Walking Dead jokes

12:20 ish- I keep asking when the countdown to midnight is going to happen

12:25 ish- ask the bartender if she wants to build a pillow fort with me, she interprets this as a sexual innuendo and shoots me down (for some reason they had a shit ton of mini pillows in a basket on the bar, I was referencing those) 

????- Walking to my Brother's house, birthday boy just starts walking off in a random direction saying "I know the way",  he then pukes in the road. 

I can't Karaoke, I had an angelic voice as a child

once puberty hit it destroyed it.

I'd like to post a clip of the Simpsons where Homer is a little kid singing in church like an angel, Abe saying he's gonna make him rich, and then during the performance Homer goes through puberty and all is ruined. But I don't even know what keywords to search for on youtube. But I doubt the clip is even there anyway, so whatever.

I'd like to post a clip of the Simpsons where Homer is a little kid singing in church like an angel, Abe saying he's gonna make him rich, and then during the performance Homer goes through puberty and all is ruined. But I don't even know what keywords to search for on youtube. But I doubt the clip is even there anyway, so whatever.

I typed in "homer hits puberty"

Got drunk and went dancing by the club's entrance for free. No need to pay the $20 cover charge when the only thing seperating the sidewalk and their dancefloor is a waist-high fence. Saw a guy get knocked the fuck out three times for trying to start a fight with bouncers and people in line.

Got drunk and went dancing by the club's entrance for free. No need to pay the $20 cover charge when the only thing seperating the sidewalk and their dancefloor is a waist-high fence. Saw a guy get knocked the fuck out three times for trying to start a fight with bouncers and people in line.

That's not a bad strategy at all. 

The only flaw I saw was dancing near a fence, probably ok if you're actually able to dance but I see that and think " 1 step, 2 step......and I'm now impaled by a piece of fence."

I'm a terrible dancer

It was great. Went out and did karaoke, watched a bunch of my friends drink copious amounts of booze, and my buddy proposed to his lady in front of the whole bar and I recorded it. It was exhausting, but a lot of fun.

That's cool.

I'm assuming she said yes since you didn't mention any awkwardness to the night. 

Picked it up on Steam and have been playing with a Gamecube controller.  I'm trying to get Aerith up to 99 before the end of disc one.

Or at the very least get her last limit break. 

EDIT:  And I just got the last limit.  I had no idea I could take the buggy across the ocean.