UnevenEdge

Human's are really weird animals

mochi

we stand on our Hind legs exclusively

dispite being Apes we wear clothing like Hermit crabs and Build dwellings like Beavers

we have a concept of God, which no other animal has (as far as we know)

other animals can sense natural Disasters but we can't

our sense of smell is horrible like a Bird's

we have the most dangerous childbirths of any of our Planet's fauna

and we rely entirely on sight to Identify each other whereas other apes don't

Your misanthropy won't change the fact that humans are objectively the most intelligent beings on Earth. Indeed, other animals have better reflexes and instincts than humans in many aspects, but none of them have the ability to cooperate and build civilizations.

Your misanthropy won't change the fact that humans are objectively the most intelligent beings on Earth. Indeed, other animals have better reflexes and instincts than humans in many aspects, but none of them have the ability to cooperate and build civilizations.

Ants and Bees

dispite being Apes we wear clothing like Hermit crabs

well, correct me if i'm wrong because i don't even remember where i heard this and may be mixing shit up.... but didn't we just evolve out of our overall consuming body hair? like cuz in africa we had to evade fast running species, we needed to be able to sweat to keep our bodies cool when running since we don't pant. i think its probably something like that. for speed and regulating body temps.

Not so sure about the not being able to sense disasters.  We have more distractions, perhaps.  A cacophony of sensorial data for our minds to sift through.  I think that our ability to sense things just gets drown out.  Some of it is still there, ever feel like you're being watched or that something just isn't right?  A "gut feeling" about something that all other senses seem to indicate are fine?  That, I think, is the sense you're referring to, just muted.

dispite being Apes we wear clothing like Hermit crabs and Build dwellings like Beavers

we have a concept of God, which no other animal has (as far as we know)

other animals can sense natural Disasters but we can't

our sense of smell is horrible like a Bird's

we have the most dangerous childbirths of any of our Planet's fauna

and we rely entirely on sight to Identify each other whereas other apes don't

1. So do birds, and hey can also fly. Winner = birds.

2. We don't wear clothing like hermit crabs. An accurate translation would be if we took like, elephant or giraffe rib cages and wandered around inside of them all day. Then when we wanted to sleep we'd just kind of huddle up inside them. Actually that would be pretty brutal.

2.5. The beaver thing totally checks out, except beavers don't have electricity yet. But again, chimpanzees also build houses, and birds build hella nestage. So we're not exactly alone here.

3. Lemurs developed a communal god some time before 6,000 BC. His name is Zoboomafoo and he's a chill ass motherfucker.

4. Yes we can.

5. Vultures have the best sense of smell of any animal. You know who taught me that? Zoboomafoo.

6. There are critters out there that literally reproduce by filling themselves with their own cannibalistic young who explode out of their carcasses. A whole fuckton of them.

7. Are you telling me you couldn't recognize say... your parents voices? I bet you could identify the scent of a loved one. I mean come on, if your statement was accurate, blind folks would never know who anybody was.