UnevenEdge

-

Guest poof

i had the weirdest dream last night

something u must know is:

my dad loved westerns

i never once dreamed abt my dad before he died

ive had dreams abt him regularly since he passed

last night i was with my dad in a western ...we were riding a horse in carriage....then we went fishing....and i just felt this overwhelming  sense that my dad was having the best fucking time with me and was extremely happy that i was there.

that is all

trump hasnt premeated my dream world yet but ido feel a little bad for him because NO one but crazies like him

a lucky loser who lucked into a position because i applied at the right time. i was looking for an apartment for my old job, if i found one i'd still be there making far less than i do now. i got into the right program at a focal point. if i was a year late for it, i never would have the same network

I always wondered who Poof kinda looked like to me, but I don't generally keep actresses and their names in a neat little file in my brain.....They are actually scattered all over the place.

That said, I would always say "Eh, I wanna say Julia Roberts, but it's NOT Julia Roberts......Jamie Lee?......Hell no, not Jaime Lee......WHO THE FUCK IS IT."

It's Sandra Bullock.