UnevenEdge

Someone stole a basket of laundry from my car last night

NaBarney

I stole a basket of clothes once

I didn't mean to though

Some people had pulled into the parking lot of my store, must've been rearranging seating and stuff in their car and took a basket of clothes out, set it in the parking lot and forgot to put it back in their car, and drove off.

I brought the basket inside the store to the back room cuz I know had I left it outside, junkies would've done horrible things to the clothes, and waited for the people to come back and ask about the basket, but they never did.

I looked at the clothes, they were all kids clothes my size, so after a few weeks, I took them home.

I didn't mean to though

Some people had pulled into the parking lot of my store, must've been rearranging seating and stuff in their car and took a basket of clothes out, set it in the parking lot and forgot to put it back in their car, and drove off.

I brought the basket inside the store to the back room cuz I know had I left it outside, junkies would've done horrible things to the clothes, and waited for the people to come back and ask about the basket, but they never did.

I looked at the clothes, they were all kids clothes my size, so after a few weeks, I took them home.

whut

This is a big fear of mine esp cuz i dont have much clothes.

Sorry dude...do u need some funds to help replace stuff?

It was basically almost all of my clothes except my work uniform (happened while I was at work) all I had left were a few weird things I never wear like red pants and a couple nasty shirts

Already went out and dropped $50 on several shirts and a few pairs of pants so all good, just need some socks and underwear now.

It was basically almost all of my clothes except my work uniform (happened while I was at work) all I had left were a few weird things I never wear like red pants and a couple nasty shirts

Already went out and dropped $50 on several shirts and a few pairs of pants so all good, just need some socks and underwear now.

Ok thats not too bad. Was imagining youd not have work clothes.

I didn't mean to though

This was definitely junkies, there's a semi permanent population that live in the tall grass behind my workplace.

I'm just glad they didn't steal the car, that's happened several times.