UnevenEdge

I might be reverting back to a weeb

Ric

It's hard to leave the weeb life. >_<

I thought I had outgrown it but then Yuri on ice renewed my faith in anime

(and since all anime immitate whatever the big new hit show is I expect a SHIT TON of Gay romance over the next few years...................unless the Supervolcano kills us all)

You know, by this point I shouldn't be surprised to hear such pessimistic things coming from you.

I'm kinda half joking about the Supervolcano (it apperently erupted once before and the worst that happened was a small "Pseudo ice age" that humanity survived)

still the fact that such a dangerous volcano is apparently active again is not great...at least not for Italy anyway

also they said it's not actually going to erupt this year.....just that it will someday

I'm kinda half joking about the Supervolcano (it apperently erupted once before and the worst that happened was a small "Pseudo ice age" that humanity survived)

still the fact that such a dangerous volcano is apparently active again is not great...at least not for Italy anyway

also they said it's not actually going to erupt this year.....just that it will someday

Even if you're just half joking I'm glad to hear it cause for a while everything you said was depressing.