UnevenEdge

How You guys like my fanfic

André Toulon

Read! >:D >:D >:D :painfap: :it:

Beginning: Coco is just finishing up on her laptop and she comes over to me and asks "Um Kris... what is does sex feels like?" I look at her and then explain it to her in a respectful way and she says "Oh..... well I know that you've been with us for a while now and It's just me and my brother so I haven't had any real outside male attractions but.... do you think that we could try it?" I say "sex?" She says "Ye... yeah" So I say are you sure you don't have to rush into having sex with anyone. She says "I know but that's the thing... I.... actually have liked you for a while now. So I say "oh... I actually liked you for quite some time now too. But are you sure?" She says "Ye...yes I'm sure and Crash won't be back until tomorrow so I thought that we could try it now." I say "Okay".

Middle: Before I say "So what should we..." Coco then leans real close and kiss me and after a while she then pushes me back and then she unzips my pants and my penis pops out and she says with a shocking look "Wo.... wow I've only seen pics online but yours is bigger." I say "Well I'm glad that you like it." Then I pick Coco up and lay her on her back and undo her overall and take it off and pull her panties to the side and start licking her softly and deep as Coco starts moaning softly and pleasurably and from time to time she moans louder and faster. After a while Coco says "Wait.... wait Kris I want to give you pleasure now." She gets down and I stand up and she strokes my penis a few times The she starts sucking slowly and moaning as she goes back & forth. After a while she starts to go faster and then say " Wait let me sit down your doing it to good." She giggles and says "Okay" she then grabs my penis and then continues with her still moaning softly and getting louder with each thrust. I then say "Wait Coco" and I pick her up and lay her on the couch and she looks at me cutely and says "Ar.... are you going to put it in me now?

End: I say "Yeah" and I put it inside her and she moans softly and I start to thrust slowly and after each thrust Coco moans more pleasurable and a little bit louder. After a while I pick her up and we start having sex standing up with me holding her up in the air and Coco says pleasurable "ooo.....ooohhh Kris (moans)...... thhhaaattt feeelllsss ssoooo gggoooddd." After a while I pull out my penis and lay her on the couch and say "Turn around Coco" and Coco says "Ooohhh I've been wanting to try doggystyle." I grab her tush and say "So soft and furry" she says "I suppose I do have a nice butt" I say "No you have the best pair of butt cheeks I've ever seen." Coco says "You like my butt that much?" I say "Yeah I do and let me show you how much I do." I put my penis in her kind of fast and she does a little scream as I then start thrusting in her at a steady pace. But with each thrust Coco moans more and more and she says "Moo...more.... more Kris" I say "Okay" and I thrust really deep and fast and Coco is overwhelmed with pleasure with lots of little screams and moans. After a while I say "I'm about to cum Coco" and she says "I'm cumming to......cum (moans) cum Kris, give me every single drop." I feel Coco Cumming and she does a cute scream and cums after I know that she has finished cumming I pull my penis out and spreads her butt cheek with one of my hand and cums all over her butt, panties and vagina. Coco is panting softly and she says "Th...that...... that is what sex is like.....huh?" I say "Yeah that is what sex is like... did you enjoy it?" As I lay down next to Coco, Coco then looks at me cutely and smiles and say "Yes I did enjoy that.... a lot.... thank you Kris." I say " Your welcome Coco."