UnevenEdge

Attack on Titan Season 2 trailer.

moose

neat. will be fun to watch again.

I remember marathoning the first 8 episodes (that's all that was out at the time) while also following local news broadcasts about whether or not my town would be hit with a tornado. made for a pretty intense experience, and we did have to end up taking cover as well. luckily a tornado never formed, but came pretty close. good times

neat. will be fun to watch again.

I remember marathoning the first 8 episodes (that's all that was out at the time) while also following local news broadcasts about whether or not my town would be hit with a tornado. made for a pretty intense experience, and we did have to end up taking cover as well. luckily a tornado never formed, but came pretty close. good times

I don't know whether to be impressed or freaked-out that you look back on THAT fondly!

Not sure if that was a joke or not, but...

The manga is actually covering that whole thing right now.

Okay because I skimmed over a synopsis when Toonami got Season 1 and I read that.

That and the title are part of what made me think this was some space opera show of some kind.  Sorely disappointed about what it was about, and the general... how the show was.  I can still get into the story and lore a bit, though.  The battle concepts and other mechanics are fairly original and clever, creative, even if the characters are thin and one-note, and the melodrama and over-the-top-ness doesn't sit well with me.  Let's just say I would probably buy that AoT game TOM reviewed, but as for the show I'm just kinda ehh on it.  Still want to see Season 2, though.  Maybe it will improve on some of its problems.

Well, the question is, how dead is AOT's hype? It IS the #1 trend on Facebook right now, so it MIGHT be a 2nd expansion show (to 11 PM) in April, but I'd say the safer bet is it replaces JoJo at 12:30 for April through September 2017, and then Stardust Crusaders begins in October.

This seems about right.  I figured we would be getting 11:00 expansion for whenever the hell Samurai Jack shows up, though there may be a show that AoT can expand out.

• 3 weeks later...

just some EXTREME Spoilers from the Manga that I thought were interesting

do not read if you do not want the current events in the manga to be spoiled for you

so apparently the Walled city is NOT the last of humanity........apperently it is a small island off the coast of a fully populated (but evil) Nazi Germany esque country and the whole rest of the world is also intact, and the Titans are mutated and brainwashed symbolically jewish Children who they're sending to genocide the ALSO apparently Jewish people on the island, the reason the people in the walled city thought they were the last of mankind was because they were all Brainwashed into believing they were before being sealed up in there.........basically long story short, the Walled city is some kind of Nazi social experiment where they're trying to make their world's version of the jews wipe each other out, also Titans can be restored to human form