mochi

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this show popular in Japan?

Because I fucking hope it isn't.

No idea about the show or second season, though it still has decent ratings scores, but I'm pretty sure the actual source manga is.

But the manga is supposed to actually be good, so it probably tells even the first season story better.

Yes, CCG are the monsters for trying to stop man-eating psychos.

You know, Tokyo Ghoul, you can't just toss in characters left and right, and gloss over establishing and developing them, then pull a backstory out of your ass, and expect us to care.  It's unfortunate too, because I feel like this thing with the crazy boy and the one-eyed ghoul twins COULD have been good.

Iyato, if you were trying to punch him in the dick, you missed.

Kakuja?  So another power up?  It's like Kaneki got this form because he was getting his ass kicked.  And where is the guy he was fighting?  Dead?

Kagune sacks?  Still not going to explain how ghoul powers work even after all this time, huh?

Why didn't you pump the place the full of ghoul pesticide to begin with?!

So what is going on with Kaneki anyway?  Why did he join Aogiri?  And don't tell me he was taken over by his ghoul side either because he was fighting Jason and Iyato to protect his friends.  Looks like Kakuja is pretty mindless form though.

One-eyed Owl?  Now of all times?!  Saving Kaneki and Iyato I see.