UnevenEdge

What should I do today?

Zenigundam

Backpage.com

Get yourself a hooker, something not too expensive, not too cheap... you know.... the middle of the road.

Haggle her down to $150 for an hour, and get ready to flip an extra $50 if you wanna hit that from the back.

You're welcome.

Tomorrow? Get tested.

Backpage.com

Get yourself a hooker, something not too expensive, not too cheap... you know.... the middle of the road.

Haggle her down to $150 for an hour, and get ready to flip an extra $50 if you wanna hit that from the back.

You're welcome.

Tomorrow? Get tested.

Telling him how you find your victims?

Guest The Hound

I'd like to think most of us have lost count on the number of times we've had sex.

But...

That just goes for those board couples, and basically just me and a couple of our old resident buttsluts.

Guest The Hound

Zeni is the kind of guy who would finally get laid and start tearing that shit up as fast as he possibly can, asking her him if he's in their top 5, completely unaware that he's just creating friction and the other party is hoping he's just done asap.

I'd like to think most of us have lost count on the number of times we've had sex.

But...

That just goes for those board couples, and basically just me and a couple of our old resident buttsluts.

Naraku s only been with one woman who after many years still doesnt wanna date him. he probably has kept track and knows exactly how many times.

i lost count of partners in 2010...i was keeping track then the names started to repeat and i lost track.

Guest The Hound

Naraku s only been with one woman who after many years still doesnt wanna date him. he probably has kept track and knows exactly how many times.

i lost count of partners in 2010...i was keeping track then the names started to repeat and i lost track.

i remember all 30+ names, i just don't know the exact numbers ive let my load out with the help of a female anymore

You say this like I expected to date her. And no, I haven't paid attention to how many times we've banged. :|

The funny thing about Viper is that he brags about banging the ones that everybody else passed on for a reason. Quality, not quantity, Viper. Get a hottie for once and then you'll have UEMB cred.

That's amusing, considering that you'd bang a bulldog in heat if it gave you a second look.

Quality, quantity - how about you try for any?