UnevenEdge

I feel like Zeni right now

Phillies

Guest The Hound

How's that forum of yours going, Viper? I hear you're up to four members lol. Probably all family members

at least I'm not a fat fugly virgin

Guest The Hound

How IS the forum going though? Seriously asking. Luuv got upset and told me I might want to join it since I had the gall to ask what his ideas were for getting new members here.

it works perfect, looks better and is more functional than this place ever will be

Guest The Hound

And if you were to all actually jump ship like you SHOULD, I would actually go through with promoting the site. Luuv has no idea how to get people to join. This place blows dick and it always did because of who's behind the helm.

Guest The Hound

I'm not sure i feel comfortable joining a website whose owner makes up things in their head and has breakdowns at least once a month. I have a feeling the first time someone would question a decision you make you'd ban them and blow up half the forum

you telling me you really weren't relaying things I was telling you to other people? I also have no parts in bans on my forum. I don't intend on banning anyone

Guest The Hound

No i just mentioned to nabloom that i know what website his old icon was from because it is kind of a shitty website.

The only person i mentioned anything to was Athena for obvious reasons, and it was just general things. nothing specific

I sent a pm to nab when I was trying to be friendly on here bout his icon cracking me up for the same reason he never answrred. You however brought it up like you said so it looked some.type.of way to me

I sent a pm to nab when I was trying to be friendly on here bout his icon cracking me up for the same reason he never answrred. You however brought it up like you said so it looked some.type.of way to me

Holy shit, you're actually crazy

I'm not sure i feel comfortable joining a website whose owner makes up things in their head and has breakdowns at least once a month. I have a feeling the first time someone would question a decision you make you'd ban them and blow up half the forum

Haha seriously. Viper is dangerous because he can snap at any moment and go on a rampage at some random supermarket.

Guest The Hound

Haha seriously. Viper is dangerous because he can snap at any moment and go on a rampage at some random supermarket.

you're just terrified of running into me

Guest The Hound

At my worst i had the same issues. Thought people at work were conspiring against me and i talked to no one. I hope you are trying to get some help. Seriously.

don't do it with my irl friends because I'm very close to the friends I have now. It's just these slimy fuckers over the years

don't do it with my irl friends because I'm very close to the friends I have now. It's just these slimy fuckers over the years

Dood you are completely manic. I should fucking know.Its going to get worse man.

But oh well...when i was your age i wouldn't have listened either.

Guest The Hound

Like the shoes I apparently stole?  :fap: >:D

I mean you were wrongly accused by people to me so that's different  :fap:

Guest The Hound

Tell this crazy Viper story please

people at my party accused ben and his group of fucking with my house at. A party like 5 6 years ago

Guest The Hound

Dood you are completely manic. I should fucking know.Its going to get worse man.

But oh well...when i was your age i wouldn't have listened either.

.nah I have like 6 friends I see all the time and their groups of friends I trust. I don't associate myself with certain people