UnevenEdge

what's the square root of fuck Time Warner Cable?

Naraku4656

i don't trust at&t. i actually trust them less than TWC. yes, they can get me gigabit with a one year agreement but i refuse to do that

Its better than paying double. Working in customer service im pretty good at not getting too fucked over like when they tried to charge me for THEIR faulty equipment i had returned.

Spectrum's not bad I pay $45 a month and get about 60-70Mbps on average.

AT&T can go fuck themselves they said I could get 70 when I signed up but then when the guy came to set it up they said I could only get 24. Cancelled and switched to Spectrum in less than a week and still got charged over $100.

google fi $23 a month for unlimited minutes and text. $10 per gig but i don't use data

It costs me half a minute per text and the only person I was texting with any sort of regularity died last year.

And actually I lied. Sorta. It actually costs me $19 every three months. I forgot I have an immediate 90 day add-in thing. So more like $6.33 a month or something like that. It's a phone so it does what I expect which is usually to sit in my pack until the battery runs low. :D

i dont know how you don't use data unless you never leave your home

my job has a guest network that they let us use, so i use wifi. when i'm out i look for TWC Wifi or Cable Wifi (the only good perk of having their shit service). there's a lot of those by me. or i just use whatever public wifi i find. if i get lost then i'll use data, but last month i used 5mb of data and the month before i used 0.