UnevenEdge

oh god i need to get out of this neighborhood

Naraku4656

this place is too white picket fence. i have never in my life seen christmas carolers going door to door. i thought that was a thing that only happened in movies. nope, people are knocking on doors here. i shut my lights so they don't knock on mine. i didn't think i was moving to Mayberry

this place is too white picket fence. i have never in my life seen christmas carolers going door to door. i thought that was a thing that only happened in movies. nope, people are knocking on doors here. i shut my lights so they don't knock on mine. i didn't think i was moving to Mayberry

Just get a handgun

Just make it known you have it

And tell them to get off your property

Or just them

Up to you

so you live in a 1950's sitcom?

so i'll just come stay for a month instead and make sure to talk really loud on my phone outside the house

i got some large gold hoop earrings around here somewhere, we just need to find me a velour tracksuit and a bedazzler

teamwork makes the dream work, we can change the dynamic together

i'm pretty sure the HOA would just kick me out lol. seriously i have two HOAs TWO

i USED to hear gunshots instead of carolers...that's why i moved out...

well you can't have it both ways. You gotta have one or the other. I'd take the carolers and do something low down like install a sprinkler system ....or let a dog poop in the lawn

well you can't have it both ways. You gotta have one or the other. I'd take the carolers and do something low down like install a sprinkler system ....or let a dog poop in the lawn

what, there's no middle ground between a neighborhood that had a great sense of community but had a lot of break ins and a neighborhood with 0 sense of community but is safe enough to have carolers go door to door

what, there's no middle ground between a neighborhood that had a great sense of community but had a lot of break ins and a neighborhood with 0 sense of community but is safe enough to have carolers go door to door

the answer is to move to my neighborhood

0 sense of community, 0 break ins, and 0 visible or audible holiday cheer

but good luck finding a decent paying job within your skill sets

The ones with registered sex offenders

Yeah I've never seen actual carolers, I would shut my lights off too.

Now you got me wondering since I just moved too....

But i'll be at my parents for Christmas so I shouldn't worry.

i mean i will be too. the amount of indian and far east Asian folks are what saves this neighborhood from being so white picket fence that i'd really think about leaving. i'll take my super india market spices for $3 cheaper and much fresher than elsewhere and my awesome Korean candy thankyouverymuch. let the poor bastard a few doors down complain that DERTERKINOURJERBS while i enjoy the food.