UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul √A ep 2 Discussion

Wow this guy is the blandest fuck ever.

Why the hell would you assume the Binge Eater is "in hiding?"  Plus wasn't Rize's death in the news?

You mean the creepy kid isn't the one related to Mado?  I'm shocked.

Wait is she saying ghouls prey on people they're attracted to?  And why does she assume that means Rize is female?  Wait a minute we know that's true.  Other ghouls ate people to live, and Jason tortured and ate whoever for the lulz.

Seriously you're all retarded to think Rize "went into hiding."

also I figured out why the fans hate Root A

they recently got furiously mad when the Manga confirmed Kaneki was straight

they hate this season because Amon ends up with that 18 look-alike don't they......

Oooh, this song's not bad for launching into a mission.

And now it's a montage.

Kaneki working with the dude who kidnapped him which directly lead to his massive torture still makes me chuckle. Regardless of the late reason for why he's supposed to be not so bad anymore.

Don't even recall an apology.

Soooooo is there ever going to be any explanation for why Kaneki joined Aogiri?  Or why they would allow it?!

Oh look, a masked character we know nothing about revealed her face and she looks nothing like anyone already seen.  OoooOOOOOooooOoooOOOOO!

Are there no post-credits comedy shorts for this season, or are they being cut now for some reason?

She's one of the characters I do like but yeah the show could certainly have done a hugely better job portraying that there are more "decent" ghouls out there. Instead of jumping straight to the easy feels girl and her mom plot.

This badass Kaneki wasn't bad at the end of the season finale ep and last week at least.

For sure.  And now it wants to have this giant badass evil ghoul organization facing off against the elite Doves in an epic war!  You can't have it both ways, show!  We're supposed to be sympathetic to the ghouls, but most of them we see are evil, so....  Not only that, but even before all this Aogiri nonsense, the Anteiku ghouls were only ever portrayed as the exception to the norm.