UnevenEdge

Stay in bed all day or go out and be productive?

Mix

The day is almost over so my vote doesn't matter

but I would have voted stay in bed unless there's something you really need to do like buy food

or if you have to go to the bank, I wouldn't put it off.

haha, yeah it's basically over.....I actually didn't stay in bed, I just always have that conversation with myself when I wake up....

I shaved my head, cooked, worked out, and took care of my sick cat....I know that doesn't sound like much, but i'm hella lazy and perpetually drunk in december

The long term solution is a fancy tv that does what you tell it to.

This is how the machine revolution happens.  You let it control part of your life, then it records your voice patterns and sends them up to Master Computer, who then makes a virus clone of you with all your habits.  Then we gotta get Tron to fix everything.  Don't suppose YOU know how to get a hold of Tron?

{ugh, why am I so angry in every one of my posts}

This is how the machine revolution happens.  You let it control part of your life, then it records your voice patterns and sends them up to Master Computer, who then makes a virus clone of you with all your habits.  Then we gotta get Tron to fix everything.  Don't suppose YOU know how to get a hold of Tron?

{ugh, why am I so angry in every one of my posts}

Yeah, im kinda okay with that tho. Tron or no tron.

It might not end pretty for me but hell if my life didn't just get cray. All the way down the rabbit hole....