UnevenEdge

As part of the moderation team, I must inform you

Rogue_Alphonse

the like button is not working/is broken.

Speaking of buttons not working, if I use Left shift + T, it does not work. Right shift and caps lock work. I ALWAYS USE LEF SHIF, EVEN WHEN I YPE IN ALLCAPS. FUCKING APPLE KEYBOARD  -_'

thank god you're here. i tried turning my computer on and off again, but the like button still doesn't work.  ::D::

My factory keyboard got ramen spilled on it and now the t and Y don't work on that at all so I am stuck with this fucking Apple POS. :|

keyboards are cheap man..Well theres some really expensive ones ofcourse. Coolermaster has some

decent gaming keyboards cheap as fuck, I'm using the "CM Storm Devastator 2" it's only 24.99 and it

has backlighting you can toglle on and off.. I think I got it for like 5 bucks with discounts when I built

this computer.

Back when I first started posting on ASMB my space bar broke so I had to use dashes for every space.

one time i spilled coke on my laptop's keyboard and some keys wouldn't work, and neither would the space bar.

so i had to type out my posts and then add the missing letters with the virtual keyboard.

i did this for about a week until i got tired of it and bought a keyboard.

keyboards are cheap man..Well theres some really expensive ones ofcourse. Coolermaster has some

decent gaming keyboards cheap as fuck, I'm using the "CM Storm Devastator 2" it's only 24.99 and it

has backlighting you can toglle on and off.. I think I got it for like 5 bucks with discounts when I built

this computer.

What I want costs $70.

I'm not a gamer. I just like it to be comfy, and to have customizable backlighting... and be wireless

What I want costs $70.

I'm not a gamer. I just like it to be comfy, and to have customizable backlighting... and be wireless

The fuck? Comfy? customizable back lighting? You probably wouldn't like this keyboard then.

It's 'comfy', but the backlighting flickers and it did that  as soon as I took it out of the box. Idk..

It's not doing it now and it really hasn't for awhile.. Maybe it's when I use recording software

and have twenty different browsers open idk..You really need customizable backlighting though?

:D

The fuck? Comfy? customizable back lighting? You probably wouldn't like this keyboard then.

It's 'comfy', but the backlighting flickers and it did that  as soon as I took it out of the box. Idk..

It's not doing it now and it really hasn't for awhile.. Maybe it's when I use recording software

and have twenty different browsers open idk..You really need customizable backlighting though?

:D

MY PC HAS A FUCKING AMBIENT LIGHT THAT IS CUSTOMIZABLE, AND WHEN I HOOK UP THE PS4 CONTROLLER I CAN MAKE IT FUCKING MATCH, SO YES. >:(

:P