UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter Episode 57 Discussion

What, really? He was my favorite part of the series! I wanted his vendetta to play out carefully, cautiously for the next 90 episodes, but instead it's the Adventure Half-Hour with Gon and Killua!? Aww man!

But if he actually steps away from his vendetta, good on him!

What, really? He was my favorite part of the series! I wanted his vendetta to play out carefully, cautiously for the next 90 episodes, but instead it's the Adventure Half-Hour with Gon and Killua!? Aww man!

But if he actually steps away from his vendetta, good on him!

Erika Harlacher tweeted her farewell to the franchise today. :( This sucks also because I don't think his goal has been reached yet!!!

Erika Harlacher tweeted her farewell to the franchise today. :( This sucks also because I don't think his goal has been reached yet!!!

I just saw that! When I heard her run was coming to an end I thought "does Kurapika get himself killed??" but I'm glad he lived and apparently learned to live and let live even if he's not in the story anymore. I'm under the impression that he's abandoning his goal, at least for now. Then again, he might actually have a fever for the next 90 episodes!! Also, it's weird that THIS ONE is still going while Episode 58's is stopped at 7 pages...