UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Hour Adventure: Episodes 9 and 10 Discussion!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is Dio's Soul, he is back.

Uh...is that a theory or did you spoil something?

I personally find it hard to believe that Dio's soul could have travelled from his death site in the middle of the Atlantic and head all the way to the temple where Straizo trained.

we'll see

Yeah, and you'll see that I'm right.  Do you really think that the U.S. govt. will authorize the murder of millions of it's own citizens?  Remember, Trump does not own the govt.  Every Democrat and probably every real Republican would oppose this.  Not to mention the civil war that would be erupting in the streets.

Uh...is that a theory or did you spoil something?

I personally find it hard to believe that Dio's soul could have travelled from his death site in the middle of the Atlantic and head all the way to the temple where Straizo trained.

I mean, it's Dio's "soul" in the idea that he's got the same kind of ambitions, and he was influenced by what he saw Dio do, but Straizo made his own choice to vamperize himself and kill a bunch of dudes.  But like, his actual soul, uhh no, not at all.

People weren't kidding when they said individual parts feel like completely different shows. I really liked Part 1 overall and somehow the first ep of Part 2 felt like a upshot in quality, the most fun I have had with a show on the block recently, since TCWCLV. This being a glimpse of what's in store for Toonami in 2017 I find really promising, hopefully the general audience enjoyed it just as much.

I tell you what, if you had given me a choice of which character would make it all the way from the first episode to the end of the 10th, I never would have picked Erina! Robert E.O. Speedwagon, of course was the 2nd runner-up, introduced in the 2nd episode, and still appearing in the 10th (but apparently not the 11th!)

thet voice actor actually sounds black, I didn't think funi had any actors that weren't white

Actually, Smokey's VA is white. He's also the voice of Mumen Rider, Gaelio (purple-haired Gundam guy), and the doctor that revealed that Yuuki had AIDS. Also, Bang Zoom dubbed JoJo, not FUNi.

(I might be killed by our government after next year...

Congratulations, you are officially delusional.

One thing before I get thankfully back on subject and away from this political bucket of fail: if you ask me, Trump won't benefit minorities, nor will he "declare war" on them; he's just "indifferent" to them. Maybe leaning toward dismissive but it won't be all-out war!

Now getting back on the subject of JoJo, In case you hadn't seen, these two episodes did DAMN good in the ratings:

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-saturday-cable-originals-network-finals-12-17-2016.html

12/17/2016 JoJo's Bizarre Adv. (12:30)

Adults 18-34 Rating - 0.78

Estimated 18-34 - 530,000

Adults 18-49 Rating - 0.56

Estimated 18-49 - 711,000

Total Viewers - 1,095,000

12/17/2016 JoJo's Bizarre Adv. (1 AM)

Adults 18-34 Rating - 0.70

Estimated 18-34 - 476,000

Adults 18-49 Rating - 0.49

Estimated 18-49 - 622,000

Total Viewers - 937,000