UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul episode 12: "GHOUL" discussion

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously why is the show pussing out from this torture?

That centipede wouldn't even fit in his ear...

You know this would mean a lot more if we knew a damn thing about Kaniki's mom before now.

So is Rize still alive inside Kaniki via those organs or is he just hearing voices?  Next topic, she says!  Show ain't gonna tell us!  Hell it probably doesn't even know!

Other ghouls can regenerate too.  I guess he means the speed of regeneration?

Basically shit we've already had on the block, a one of which has been broadcast many times over.

Yeah I understand it's a retread of overplayed anime titles, but certainly newsworthy if it was in the US. I get Viceland on Comcast so I assumed it was N. America.

What's happening to the others while this is going on, by the way?

Yeah there was lots of stuff going on, Sis vs Bro, Doves vs giant mystery ghoul... I'm guessing none of it will be resolved, or lazily happen offscreen.

... how do I express how I feel?

...I feel like we just watched a 12-episode show of a weakling going about his pathetic life, and then in the last 5 minutes of episode 12, a story happens. -_-

A weakling in denial of being a ghoul. In the last five minutes, accpeting that.

Another way to look at it.

So, Rize IS still alive in Kaniki.

Shut the fuck up Rize.

THAT is the mental breakthrough it took to achieve this transformation?  How fucktarded.  Blah.  Why am I even trying to make sense of this?

Well at least the fight is animated well.

So the secret to victory is to become SUPER EDGY!  Even edgier than your evil Ghoul enemy!

2/10, would not watch again.

Possibly the worst show to ever pop into the Toonami block by far. Can't wait for season two... ::)

never forget we got this trash instead of a good show like Sailor moon ::]::