UnevenEdge

First world problem thread

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

When you get trolt into posting screencaps that cause Admin[/member] to take away your newly reinstated forum privileges

That's not going to do anything.

Everyone already knows the IPB forum is already up and it's even stated here by Admin[/member] on the forum.

Continue derailing my thread like zeni I love it. You know it gets me off.

And I have already shown kidney and sawd what is up.

You just look sad now.  :|

Guest The Hound

When you trip over your dick trying to talk the admin into not taking away your forum privileges again

I do trip over my 9 inch dick a lot.

Guest The Hound

Since this dickhead had to try and ruin something good -

Don't no one get worried about the look of it, it'll be adjusted heavily.

Guest The Hound

When its 2017 and you're using old memes.

Damn dude what crawled up yours ass with me. Here I was yeeeeeeing @ you the other day and now you're acting like a lil bitch?

What gives? Did you drop the soap or something?

My M3 requires premium unleaded all the time... but I use my gas incentive credit card that gives me 10% cash back.... but the card has a $100 annual fee.... which I call and complain and they refund me to keep me as a customer... but I have to wait on the phone to for a supervisor to approve the rebate....

I'm over here... my air conditioner is too cold but I don't want to turn it off because it becomes muggy in here.

Guest The Hound

My M3 requires premium unleaded all the time... but I use my gas incentive credit card that gives me 10% cash back.... but the card has a $100 annual fee.... which I call and complain and they refund me to keep me as a customer... but I have to wait on the phone to for a supervisor to approve the rebate....

I'm over here... my air conditioner is too cold but I don't want to turn it off because it becomes muggy in here.

My del sol needs prem unlead too

newegg wants me to buy something emailing me about my credit being good and them hooking me up again if i order something - but im broke atm

post ur m3 i wanna see and im too lazy to fb stalk

Despite having all necessary ingredients at the ready, too lazy to make pizza. Order pizza. Too lazy to get up, scoot chair to door to answer. Pay tip with card cause I'm too lazy to grab wallet and get cash. Scoot back to computer with pizza in hand. Eat a few slices. Scoot into kitchen to put leftovers in fridge. Box won't fit. UGGGGGH. Foil and tupperware in top shelf.  Screw it. Scoot back to computer and gnaw at pizza for the rest of the night.

When you get trolt into posting screencaps that cause Admin[/member] to take away your newly reinstated forum privileges

yeah that's not really a big deal.  I mean, it's no huge secret that we're playing around with an IPB.  I wouldn't post anything yet personally because I don't think anything currently looks like it's gonna.  But I don't think it's a big deal that somebody posted a screen shot of what's there now.

Guest The Hound

I think we'll be okay there.

I love when people have literally no idea how wrong they are about a subject.

Guest The Hound

its up? Nobody tells me anything and I gave you guys 20 ducks

its just sitting there

a forum

barebones

barely any installed on it

baren

empty

like our souls

Guest The Hound

Lol I didn't give shit and I got the preview.... succckkaaaa.

you were online at the time

saw you active on fb

figured fk it

Guest The Hound

its up? Nobody tells me anything and I gave you guys 20 ducks

did u not see the pic on the first or second page of this thread?

it's going to take quite awhile to get the IPB where we need it to be (if we can get it there).  So honestly, it's not worth talking about right now. 

It's there.  But it's literally a husk.  It's a test banner and a few test forums and that's it.

We don't even have anything installed on it yet.  No plugins or add ons or anything. 

Visually, the goal will be for it to look somewhat like this.  Obviously it won't be exactly the same.

There are things that I need that I'm not sure currently exist in IPB, so we'll have to figure it out.

So the process we're looking at is - theme that's compatible with multiple viewing platforms, adding what we can via regular installs.  And then sitting down and figuring out what we still don't have that we need, and then figuring out how to make that happen.  Then the volunteers will go in and try to break it, and we'll see if there's anything we forgot and need to add or fix.

Then when all that's done, we'll test it on live critters.  And same deal, from that we'll see if there's anything we forgot or need to add or fix.

Then it'll be ready to transfer (if we can get all that stuff done and it all works out).

So that's a lot of stuff, and it'll take awhile to do, because some of it is just people working on it as they feel like it and some of it is waiting for a response on something before finishing it, and like that.

So we're looking at a long road for the IPB.

Let's just not even switch over. This board is cool, just needs a better server.

we may end up doing that.

But we need to try to get IPB workable because it's software that works better with the server, better with cross-platform viewing, more stable and actively developed.

It's kind of weird because, like there are things on the Proboard that I wish I could have had on the SMF, but can't.  And some of those things, we can actually do on the IPB.  BUT - some of the SMF stuff that I need for the IPB we can't.  So if I can figure out how to build that stuff into it, such that we actually have all the SMF stuff, all the Proboard stuff, plus other new IPB stuff, it would be dumb not to go for the IPB.

Guest The Hound
:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|