UnevenEdge

Suicide Coaster (revisited)

André Toulon

I don't remember if I was talking about this here or on FB or something, but I'm still perplexed by this.  I'll look in a sec but I could swear astronauts must be able to withstand 15 g or so and i think I read somewhere that the average man can withstand up to 10 Gs without passing out.

This ride apparently goes 10gs and promises a clean death (I'm assuming you still shit yourself thought) but whith these conflicting ideas, isn't there a chance you get off the ride alive?

Also, I'm going to assume this hasn't been built, much less ridden, so I wonder how many people would be itching to try it........Me, we all already know I'm scared of death......But  I love rollercoasters........Like, I REALLY want to ride this thing.  I seriously don't think it'll kill me.

Id give it a whirl.... then I could just like walk in to NASA and be what I always wanted to be.

I wanted to be a pilot.....Then I grew up and realized i don't like the sky that much.....Not scared to fly or anything, but I'm much happier on the ground.

Scared of water tho

I shit, I thought about it.....Remember if we're still here in 20 years we're going to kill off the remaining user base and then jump off the statue of liberty......Yeah fuck that, we goin' on a coaster

hqdefault.jpg

The coaster is better cuz we'll get shot way before we climb the green bitches foot.

This way we go out the way we lived, totally unconscious  >:D