UnevenEdge

Anyone want to be enemies?

nameraka

I'm finally ranked in the top 300 in the US in Street Fighter 5......Going for #1......Realistically top 50 because that Justin Wong crowd is a cut above what I'm capable of

Are you going to EVO this year, by chance? I'll be there for Melee (I expect to lose nigh immediately, though).

I'm finally ranked in the top 300 in the US in Street Fighter 5......Going for #1......Realistically top 50 because that Justin Wong crowd is a cut above what I'm capable of

i don't need to thwart you. you're doing a fine job yourself.  :|

Are you going to EVO this year, by chance? I'll be there for Melee (I expect to lose nigh immediately, though).

I've said I was going for like the last 10 years but never do.  My sister lives in Vegas so all I would need is air fare.......This would actually be awesome for the kids too.

I mean it's kind of the stuff dreams are made of to sit side by side with Daigo, but honestly......I don't have the balls.  I like to enjoy my victories and sulk my losses at home.

You should go for it. I fucking suck at fighting games compared to practically anyone competing there. Since I already live out here it's just a short ride to the event, and the spectator tickets cost the same as competitor tickets. So fuck it, I'll get smacked around for like 1 or 2 games and just enjoy the show afterwards.

Don't judge me.. It's just I'm at a stage where I don't even want ANY enemies currently.

I know it's hard for people to accept, but theres shit I have to do.

fine...  :|

look, get your shit together and then we'll talk.

you're no good to me as an enemy if your head isn't in the game.