UnevenEdge

Does anyone actually keep up

Zenigundam

i feel pissed off that One Piece Gets No Respect anymore and they made a huge case about it returning to the block several years ago when the toonami reboot was still young

they made a big promo for the start of Ennies Lobby and then nothing....they did 1 marathon for one piece and it was post ennies lobby filler episodes...

with the Toonami airings of Naruto: Shippuden and One Piece? I feel that anybody who's a fan of those series watches the subbed episodes and is way ahead.

At this point I pretty much only watch One Piece on Toonami. I never seem to carve out the time to watch a bunch of episodes of it so I'm going to be behind for a long long time.

I kept up with Shippuden for about 10 episodes in 2014 before I skipped ahead and watched online.  I haven't watched in a while, but I'm a good 120 or so episodes past the Toonami airing.

One Piece I used to follow, but I skipped ahead a ton during the summer so I haven't been following it recently.  It's pretty nearly with where I left off, though, so I need to start watching again.

with the Toonami airings of Naruto: Shippuden and One Piece? I feel that anybody who's a fan of those series watches the subbed episodes and is way ahead.

Why not both?  Watch the Japanese premieres during the week, and then keep up with the dubbed episodes on Toonami.

(And people still watch current Shippuuden?  It already finished the story and is literally just making shit up at this point.)

I've basically lost the will to go on with OP since the latter half of Thriller Bark has been so ungodly sloooooooow. But it's ending in a few episodes, so I'll probably try to put more effort in soon enough.

WAHAHAHA...

This show has not begun to be slow!  Time will be at a literal standstill soon.