UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter "Feiku × de × Saiku" Episode 53 Discussion

hunter_x_hunter__the_phantom_troupe_arc__by_ssjraging-d7lcp5y.jpg

Hunter x Hunter

Fake × And × Psyche (フェイク××サイク, Feiku × de × Saiku)

the 53rd episode of the 2011 Hunter x Hunter series

Toonami Airdate: June 4th, 2017 at 1:30am

Japanese airdate: October 28, 2012

Adapted from: "Chapter 100", "Chapter 101"

Opening Song:

"departure!" by Masatoshi Ono

Ending Song:

"Hunting For Your Dream" sung by the band Galneryus

Previously on Hunter x Hunter:

Yorknew City is going to explode

tumblr_obometNBuF1vbupe2o3_r1_540.gif

One by one the Phantom Troupe unleashed hell upon the mob with Yorknew city serving as their playground. Each Troupe member's mob body count just continued to rise as they moved in on the auction house. Kurapika with his heart set on spilling more Phantom Troup blood desperately wanted to guard the entire building but is informed that the closer to Neon he is the more assured her father would be. Despite the best efforts the main building ends up being infiltrated by the troupe while at the same time it is revealed the Ten Dons hired Silva (Killua's dad) and Zeno (Killua's grandfather) to personally deal with the situation. Silva and Zeno soon discover the Phantom Troup leader Chrollo within the building's walls and engage in one intense two on one battle. Chrollo so far has held his own but with his hidden ability no longer hidden and Zeno prepared to sacrifice his entire life in order to grant Silva a chance at a kill shot, who will end up the victor of this bloody battle.

Grab your friends

tumblr_n6fwmn7btV1qfaulno3_r4_500.png

and tune in for another premiere episode of Hunter x Hunter

Only on

Toonami

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HERE WE GO!!!

And i would've been more on time IF THE GODDAMN BOARDS WOULD LOAD PROPERLY!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it really suffered timeouts from AoT and Tokyo Ghoul.  But it usually gets better with HxH.  Apparently HxH just isn't popular enough to cripple the boards.

Yeah, it really suffered timeouts from AoT and Tokyo Ghoul.  But it usually gets better with HxH.  Apparently HxH just isn't popular enough to cripple the boards.

I figured out a way around the timeouts

just load an alternate window of the Toonami folder whenever you post a reply

Could someone please refresh me on what happened last time?  If any show needs a long recap at the start is this show but it's the one that doesn't get one.

all I remember is some dude who looked like Jasper from Steven Universe fought with either Killua or Kurqapika ::]::

I figured out a way around the timeouts

just load an alternate window of the Toonami folder whenever you post a reply

Yeah, I just open a new tab and go to the main page, then navigate back to the Toonami folder.