UnevenEdge

Would you give Vegeta a rim-job?

mochi

I'm unopposed to rimjobs but I do have a fear that if he clenches his glutes, it will rip off my tongue.

Goku would be more likely to do that than Vegeta

since it's established (and reiterated in super) that he has difficulty controling his strength in a way that Vegeta doesn't

Goku would be more likely to do that than Vegeta

since it's established (and reiterated in super) that he has difficulty controling his strength in a way that Vegeta doesn't

Thank God you put the time into this series

and used supporting evidence to ease my one rimjob fear in this hypothetical situation.

There are anime series I actually believe contain sex between characters but are just never seen or mentioned. :)

well we know Vegeta Goku and Krillin have all at least had heterosexual sex since they have Kids

No, he doesn't strike me as someone who keeps himself clean. If I'm eating ass, that thing better be nice and clean.

again, you're speaking more of Goku

Vegeta is upperclass(or would have been on planet Vegeta) and he bathes of his own choice

Goku only bathes if other people tell him he has to and is a slob

Prior to meeting Bulma Goku had apparently NEVER bathed :|

that said there were two times Vegeta was told to take a bath, the first was when he first came back to earth after having spent months in space(the beginning of the Android Saga) and the second happens

in that scene were he and Goku emerge from the Time Chamber feeling eachother up in super

Vegeta is upperclass(or would have been on planet Vegeta) and he bathes of his own choice

that said there were two times Vegeta was told to take a bath, the first was when he first came back to earth after having spent months in space(the beginning of the Android Saga) and the second happens

in that scene were he and Goku emerge from the Time Chamber feeling eachother up in super

... I'm starting to think you're obsessed with Dragonball.

Well, I never said I would eat Goku's ass. :P I guess I was thinking about when he was training in the gravity jimmy-jam, and he was all sweaty and shit. Swampass is no bueno.

another weird tid-bit about Bulma's taste, every man she's been attracted to except Vegeta has seemed to be Gay

Yamcha was afraid of women when she met him

She tried to hit on General Blue (who was gay......but also a pedophile)

and she was attracted to Zarbon (who wasn't officially gay but he was even more swishy than Blue was)

and she apparently thinks Vegeta has reason to view of her friendship with Whis as a threat, he doesn't

and there was a sight Gag in Super (which I mentioned earlier) where Vegeta was feeling Goku's muscles when they leave the time chamber (then yanks his hand away real fast when the shot changes to a closer view)

not to mention Vegeta dresses like Freddie Mercury when Bulma starts getting older in GT

Well, I never said I would eat Goku's ass. :P I guess I was thinking about when he was training in the gravity jimmy-jam, and he was all sweaty and shit. Swampass is no bueno.

well yeah just after a work-out maybe not ::]::