UnevenEdge

You know when someone recognizes you and you don't know who they are?

Codename: Jackass

I hate that

It happened quite a bit in College during the heavy partying days

I'm actually really shy when I'm sober so being approached by complete strangers who talked about being at me and my roommates house was weird

What the fuck is up with that?

Happens to me all the time. Especially at my work because I work in different areas quite a bit. So sometimes I'll run into someone who looks vaguely familiar because I met them one time three weeks ago when I was half asleep working third shift or something. And yet they remember my name and face perfectly.

I was at the mall one day and a girl was waving in my general direction. I did not wave back or anything because I thought she was waving to someone behind me or something of the sorts. Later on that day, I get a text from a friend saying that their roommate waved at me and got upset that I did not acknowledge her back.

Happens to me all the time. Especially at my work because I work in different areas quite a bit. So sometimes I'll run into someone who looks vaguely familiar because I met them one time three weeks ago when I was half asleep working third shift or something. And yet they remember my name and face perfectly.

I think this one lady worked with me but that was two years ago and I barely remember what I did six weeks ago.

I was at the mall one day and a girl was waving in my general direction. I did not wave back or anything because I thought she was waving to someone behind me or something of the sorts. Later on that day, I get a text from a friend saying that their roommate waved at me and got upset that I did not acknowledge her back.

I don't think people who meet someone once or twice should be upset when that someone doesn't recognize them.

Yep, not a big deal though. I ask who they are, never had someone get offended because I didn't know they were when I have only met them once/twice or haven't seen since high school or something.