UnevenEdge

You know when someone recognizes you and you don't know who they are?

Codename: Jackass

What the fuck is up with that?

Happens to me all the time. Especially at my work because I work in different areas quite a bit. So sometimes I'll run into someone who looks vaguely familiar because I met them one time three weeks ago when I was half asleep working third shift or something. And yet they remember my name and face perfectly.

I was at the mall one day and a girl was waving in my general direction. I did not wave back or anything because I thought she was waving to someone behind me or something of the sorts. Later on that day, I get a text from a friend saying that their roommate waved at me and got upset that I did not acknowledge her back.

Happens to me all the time. Especially at my work because I work in different areas quite a bit. So sometimes I'll run into someone who looks vaguely familiar because I met them one time three weeks ago when I was half asleep working third shift or something. And yet they remember my name and face perfectly.

I think this one lady worked with me but that was two years ago and I barely remember what I did six weeks ago.

I was at the mall one day and a girl was waving in my general direction. I did not wave back or anything because I thought she was waving to someone behind me or something of the sorts. Later on that day, I get a text from a friend saying that their roommate waved at me and got upset that I did not acknowledge her back.

I don't think people who meet someone once or twice should be upset when that someone doesn't recognize them.

Yep, not a big deal though. I ask who they are, never had someone get offended because I didn't know they were when I have only met them once/twice or haven't seen since high school or something.