UnevenEdge

-_____-

meo

I've learned that if they have an option for support online, its far more productive than calling 9/10 times. Especially when concerning phone service, cable service, or some kind of tech support. Plus you have the agents ID and can typically print the conversation for your records in the case of further complications.

I absolutely refuse to deal with comcast over the phone ever again. There is a seriously large gap in the difference concerning their customer service online and over the phone. 

I've learned that if they have an option for support online, its far more productive than calling 9/10 times. Especially when concerning phone service, cable service, or some kind of tech support. Plus you have the agents ID and can typically print the conversation for your records in the case of further complications.

I absolutely refuse to deal with comcast over the phone ever again. There is a seriously large gap in the difference concerning their customer service online and over the phone.

I remember doing this once for cable and they made me call or basically scheduled them to call me to finish everything because "they couldn't do it over online support".

>_> so that was dumb.

I know for cellphone and whatnot they don't care and let you do online shet.

Cable was just a BETCH >_>

As someone who has worked in customer service, I'd be willing to gamble actual currency that you, the customer, were definitely the problem.  :P

Not really. Family booked us tickets out of the country through a fraud third party booking site because "cheap prices". Had to do cleanup with their terrible joke of a customer service after they botched our flights and couldn't replace them do to letting us know only two months before we need to leave. Took three days and 7+ hours and I lost count how many "reps". Then they booked again through a different second fraud website which was thankfully easier to catch quickly and intervene. Finally booked through reliable website and company like I insisted on from the get go but still wasn't pleasant getting to this point. Never again.

(and I've worked in customer service as well...)

I just had a thing with a call center for Amazon....please share your story 8)

Story summary posted above somewheres...

What happen with amazon?

I've had issues with individual sellers but usually by the time Amazon steps in it was easy to resolve.

Yeah there was no option for that. And they ask your best call back number right off the bat but they won't use it...they also won't note anything in your file or who you were speaking to so each time you have to call or get transferred to a new rep (which was a crap ton)...you start from literally beginning with each person. Then when they said they would call back even the manager...they didn't...naturally. Even when you ask "why do you ask for my call back number if you won't actually call me back"...they switch the subject on. When asked why the manager didn't call as they said they would, it was "the managers are too busy to return calls"...so why promise to return my call? They said to call back not to wait on hold while they resolve issues but then when you call back you find out no one has worked on the issue for the time length they told you to wait and then you start all over with a new rep and from scratch with what the issue is.

Sounds like this company has a business model that has nothing to do with selling airline tickets and everything to do with getting and keeping your money.

I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

Yeah, I think so too. It was really getting to a point where you're so overwhelmed that you almost just want to let them keep the money but obviously you keep at it because that's a lot of money. Lesson learned the hard way, we just won't let family book anything again even if they insist (which can be hard to say no to because of cultural standards but we'll just have to accept that some things have to be overstepped).

On the bright side, it's the weekend. <3

Yeah, I think so too. It was really getting to a point where you're so overwhelmed that you almost just want to let them keep the money but obviously you keep at it because that's a lot of money. Lesson learned the hard way, we just won't let family book anything again even if they insist (which can be hard to say no to because of cultural standards but we'll just have to accept that some things have to be overstepped).

On the bright side, it's the weekend. <3

Yeah, I know the feeling. I've dealt with companies like that before, you have to keep going at them, and eventually they just wear you down and you figure "F it they got me this time." and don't do business with them. Personally, by the time I get to that point with any provider I usually call my buddy and have him send a certified letter on his legal office letterhead. Suddenly customer service improves vastly.  ;D I think you could always ask them to let you handle the airline arrangements, and that you would be grateful for any help paying but it is easier for you to book it yourself.

I'm glad it's the weekend. I need to sleep in all day tomorrow, and I just might.  :)

Yeah, I know the feeling. I've dealt with companies like that before, you have to keep going at them, and eventually they just wear you down and you figure "F it they got me this time." and don't do business with them. Personally, by the time I get to that point with any provider I usually call my buddy and have him send a certified letter on his legal office letterhead. Suddenly customer service improves vastly.  ;D I think you could always ask them to let you handle the airline arrangements, and that you would be grateful for any help paying but it is easier for you to book it yourself.

I'm glad it's the weekend. I need to sleep in all day tomorrow, and I just might.  :)

Lol nothing like bringing legal scares into it. :) Good course of action.

Sleeping in should be a must tomorrow. <3

Lol nothing like bringing legal scares into it. :) Good course of action.

Sleeping in should be a must tomorrow. <3

It is amazing what happens when you send letters by certified mail.  8)

I am so sleeping in. It might be one of those sleep in and take an afternoon nap kind of days.

Supposed to snow tomorrow night.