UnevenEdge

No burglar today.

1938 Packard

Maybe just a senior moment on my part.  Something wasn't in its usual spot and the first idea to cross my mind was that it was stolen.  No sign of break in, so it may have been somebody with a key.  But, I can't just run around all batty, pointing fingers.  Only three other people have keys and they're all good folks who never crossed me before.  Also, why would a burglar take that thing and leave the laptops, the home theater system, the gold and other valuables?  Something else was going on.  So, I did a room by room search and found the thing, just not at all where I remembered putting it.  It's official now.  I'm nutty like a squirrel, putting things away and not remembering where I put them.

Maybe just a senior moment on my part.  Something wasn't in its usual spot and the first idea to cross my mind was that it was stolen.  No sign of break in, so it may have been somebody with a key.  But, I can't just run around all batty, pointing fingers.  Only three other people have keys and they're all good folks who never crossed me before.  Also, why would a burglar take that thing and leave the laptops, the home theater system, the gold and other valuables?  Something else was going on.  So, I did a room by room search and found the thing, just not at all where I remembered putting it.  It's official now.  I'm nutty like a squirrel, putting things away and not remembering where I put them.

I KNEW IT! It's a mother fucking trap.