UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter Episode 30 Discussion

StarPanda

How is Disney not getting charged for being a monopoly?  They own most of everything now.

, cause we don't punish people for having monopolies in America, we're not a Democracy we're a Consumerist government, we ENCOURAGE Monopolies here

edit: also CN voluntarily sold them all their anime rights, it wasn't a Hostile takeover

Was that Ging just now?  Hmm.

Whoa, Kurapika dodged a bullet!

Who is this?  That's not Ging is it?

He stole it, haha.

Oh so now Kurapika will learn it.  Surprised he didn't know these techniques already?  He seems like a pretty capable and skilled fighter.  And surely his upbringing in his clan...

, cause we don't punish people for having monopolies in America, we're not a Democracy we're a Consumerist government, we ENCOURAGE Monopolies here

edit: also CN voluntarily sold them all their anime rights, it wasn't a Hostile takeover

Yeah, I guess.  When the super rich control everything it's called an oligarchy.  We're gonna spend the next few years getting intimate with that idea.

Yeah, I guess.  When the super rich control everything it's called an oligarchy.  We're gonna spend the next few years getting intimate with that idea.

no, we're gonna spend the next few years Genociding LGBT people and Muslims, as well as being in a Oligarchy

Well to be fair...Killua is pretty cocky like Sasuke but he was never the anti-social fuck-tard that Sasuke is. He always seemed to get along with Gon... unlike Sasuke with Naruto. That's the difference.

Well whatever it is he's proved ever since the incident with Illumi that he's a much better character than Sucksuke.

the GOP's agenda literally includes MANDATING gay conversion therapy (I.e. arresting and subjecting Gay people to electroshock) and "registering" muslims

ROFL. Oh man, you are so entertaining.  Keep it up.  Helps alleviate the boredom Hiatus brings.

Naw.  Corporations that do anti-American things will be punished.  It's about time we put America first.

Anyway we already saw what happened when incompetent eggheads who never had any experience running a lemonade stand get to run the country.  Non-recovery and insurance and healthcare going to hell, among other things.  I'm looking forward to actually having some money in my pocket and a better standard of living, improved wages, healthcare, and insurance.  What's more, ISIS will finally be crushed and we'll leave the rest of the world to solve its own problems.  No more policing the world or interfering in these piddly shithole countries' affairs.

And while we're at it, I say we leave the UN and have Mechagodzilla drop kick that building into the Atlantic.

the GOP's agenda literally includes MANDATING gay conversion therapy (I.e. arresting and subjecting Gay people to electroshock) and "registering" muslims

No, it doesn't.  And I'm not getting into this anymore.  But Congress just pushed back against the whole "Muslim register" thing and said it won't be happening. 

As for gay people, it's not even on the radar.  Trump himself said that gay marriage is legal, it's done, and Republicans should get over it. 

Any bill that legalized either would require a large enough vote that Dems would have to go in on it, and since no Dems would and enough Repubs wouldn't either, it isn't going to happen. 

Naw.  Corporations that do anti-American things will be punished.  It's about time we put America first.

Anyway we already saw what happened when incompetent eggheads who never had any experience running a lemonade stand get to run the country.  Non-recovery and insurance and healthcare going to hell, among other things.  I'm looking forward to actually having some money in my pocket and a better standard of living, improved wages, healthcare, and insurance.  What's more, ISIS will finally be crushed and we'll leave the rest of the world to solve its own problems.  No more policing the world or interfering in these piddly shithole countries' affairs.

And while we're at it, I say we leave the UN and have Mechagodzilla drop kick that building into the Atlantic.

For Ben and Mochi:

tripple_troll_ds106zone1.jpg