UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter Episode 30 Discussion

StarPanda

Oh from what I understand this show is just getting started. Some of the clips I've seen from later hint that these fights are going to level up considerably.

Oh, I've heard.  It's supposed to get "DARK" later.  ::) Which means Mr. Glasses here is probably a pedophile or something.

Daos watched ahead and said the fights are 10 seconds of action followed by 5 minutes of explaining what just happened. :D ;D

heh, I haven't been this drunk in quite a while

actually that's not true I had wine on thanksgiving and got pretty Drunk

I can't drink right due to the medicine I'm taking.  What's funny is I usually don't drink that much, but now that I can't, it's driving me nuts...

Looks like this is the closest we'll ever be to having Beyblade on Adult Swim!

funny Story........Disney has beyblade now..............along with every other kid friendly Anime Cartoon network aired between 2010 and today

I can't drink right due to the medicine I'm taking.  What's funny is I usually don't drink that much, but now that I can't, it's driving me nuts...

**unblocked you to answer this** that's how I felt when I was on painkillers for my Kidney stone

Killua is going to wait for Gon.  Definite change in personality here.  Good development for Killua.  I'm glad he's not such a little shit anymore.

Hey, Kishimoto, are you still watching?  This is the part you forgot to rip off to make your story not suck!