UnevenEdge

Penultimate Season 1 Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans (#24) Discussion

ghijklmn_k14365y.jpg

Episode #24: "A Future Reward"

Last time on Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans:

tumblr_ohl5bucXwU1rvb8cmo1_250.gif

The plucky Tekkadan has vanquished Carta and reached Edmonton, Canada, but what awaits them there?

tumblr_ohgozsTsSh1rvb8cmo1_250.gif

Find out tomorrow (12/3) at 1 AM, ONLY TOONAMI!! Only 2 episodes left this season, and Kudelia is very close to her goal!

I was hoping for Season 2 after this but I guess it's not being dubbed right away

I'd be surprised if it doesn't happen.

Since it's currently still airing in Japan I'm not overly surprised that it's not ready. Sunrise isn't usually fast getting their stuff over here and it took a while for season 1.

The one good thing is that Gundum is such a ratings killer that the site stops crashing.

, maybe but it's the only anime presently on Toonami with a Gay character that isn't a homophobic stereotype(granted it's not revealed the character is gay till season 2)

It's Edmonton, Canada. I don't think they say "Canada" though.

that's what I thought....the reason people noticed is because the background art was 100% accurate to Edmonton Canada

it's like the Deoxys Pokemon movie that was Set in Vancouver dispite the Region the movie was in being based on Okinawa

The only think I can think of when a Canadian city is mentioned is this picture of Vancouver.

MASSEFFECT3-e1329075234202.jpg

the Hoenn(anime only) city of Larousse was also based on Canada , specifically Vancouver British Columbia in the movie Pokemon Destitny Deoxys

of course, there's also a city in Hoenn based on Santorini Greece so...it would seem Gen 3 did not give 2 fucks about geographical accuracy