UnevenEdge

Tokyo Ghoul Episode #6 "Cloudburst" Discussion!

Does Toka really give that much of a shit about her stupid friend?  She's kinda annoying.

You have to work at our coffee shop!  Such a price to pay!

So yeah we're just going going to pretend this guy was never a piece of shit because of the girlfriend thing apparently.  He should've just stayed dead after Kaniki wrecked him.

So daddy got wrapped up in the Ghoul Mafia apparently.

What the hell are those weapons?

That's Jason?  Where'd his mask go?  He was cooler in his earlier scene with Rize.

Why didn't Jason just kill the Doves?

Shock of all shocks, daddy died.

Umm, no it doesn't, Kaniki.  Nichiyo was still a sadistic murdering douchebag.  Him having a girlfriend doesn't magically cancel that out.

Now mommy's gonna die too. 

Also the show is trying way too hard to make the Ghouls sympathetic with this psycho Dove guy.  Still not sure what the Doves actually DO, by the way.  Do they simply investigate and monitor the ghouls are or they eradicators?  Either way bug eye man has already killed several ghouls that could've given him more information.

Wait, a little girl running and screaming for help and no one stops!?!?  I call bullshit on that.

Last Thursday, while at Wal-Mart, a little girl (had to be 4 or 5 and probably had Down Syndrome or Cerebral Palsy or something (she had the look)) came up to me and said she couldn't find her mom.  Even me, with my blackened soul and dried husk of a heart, helped her.  (Don't worry, the Mom showed up quite shortly).

Wait, a little girl running and screaming for help and no one stops!?!?  I call bullshit on that.

Last Thursday, while at Wal-Mart, a little girl (had to be 4 or 5 and probably had Down Syndrome or Cerebral Palsy or something (she had the look)) came up to me and said she couldn't find her mom.  Even me, with my blackened soul and dried husk of a heart, helped her.  (Don't worry, the Mom showed up quite shortly).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect