UnevenEdge

A car is the most uncomfortable place to sleep

Still Me

meh, i've got it down to a science. i tend to get unexpectedly sleepy like a kitty and require naps out of nowhere. so whether it be on a break at work or when i'm out for the night with friends, i very frequently slip into my car for 10 minute to 2 hour naps. there is a giraffe pillow pet and small fleece blanket in my car always for such occasions. haha! i don't know how people just don't have these things in their cars just in case.

no cause right now I think the problem is yours...and whatever it seems to be about me...but you know what? That's ok...you have your petty problem I really don't care...lol

Me has no problem, I'm just being stupid.

I can't do it, I can't sleep without spreading out. 

I got stuck in DFW in June overnight due to storms, it was really hot in the airport and they had run out of cots by the time our flight landed. 

The worst part is I had stayed up the previous night so I could sleep through the flight to Boston.  I was tempted to just lie down on the carpet but it was filthy. 

its not so bad.

but thats coming from the guy that can fall asleep almost anywhere long as its not cold.

I've fallen asleep standing on a production line, otherwise I sleep sitting, on my knees hunched over something like the seat of a chair as my pillow.... so yeah, but I don't think I could sleep in a car last time I tried was at a party and I woke up on my knees in the driveway hugging the driver seat, and I got crap for it the next day partying lol dirty 30 parties...