UnevenEdge

are cruises even fun?

quebecelegy

My aunt and uncle enjoyed an Alaskan cruise, for me it'd be cool to see eagles up there, or like, look for breaching sea life (done whale watching a couple times)

But there's always the chance of getting a diarrhea cruise, which doesn't seem like the most fun thing, unless floating your boat floats your boat

i don't usually trust peoples accounts of fun on a cruise ship. its always the same kind of people telling me about them. the middle aged white families that only ever take vacations on cruises, to Disney land/world, or to some sandals resort where they don't ever even leave the resort. to me anyway, this sounds like very little fun.

jam cruise might be a bit of an exception because its basically just a music festival on a cruise ship. even then though, i wouldn't feel very good about being trapped on a boat like that.

According to people I know who have been on cruises, there's so much to do on the ship that you never get bored.

Which might be true, but that would require having interest in doing a lot of different things, which I don't.