UnevenEdge

Hunter x Hunter Episode 29 Discussion

StarPanda

It will be my last episode to watch for the night myself, knowing that this takes down the big anime for the night.

I'm sad I'll be missing Naruto....not cause I like it but because we don't usually notice the clichee theme for the night until that show

what is it btw?

Found it

tumblr_mc8mgvogxu1r6c5nzo1_500.jpg

That show was fucking horrible.  Annoying, obnoxious characters.  Even the character designs were obnoxious.  Made me want to punch them.  Easily the worst Yugioh.  Completely unwatchable with terrible voice acting and terrible everything.

the only thing I remember about Yugioh ZeXal us that that guy ends up in a Gay sex position with another guy after bumping into him at the start of season two.....if I could find the image I would

Damn I don't remember watching the series after season 1, sounds like someone was feeling more than just the flow at the start of season 2

Damn I don't remember watching the series after season 1, sounds like someone was feeling more than just the flow at the start of season 2

I posted some images

Edit: the english version re-animated the scene entirely to make their position less...questionable, if I recall