UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 14 Discussion

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe that's because the first two arcs are trying to extend the Battle of Gods and Resurrection F films into a season each?  Even Mochi says that later arcs are better.

I'm beginning to have doubts about that

I've only been TOLD that the seasons after the movie arcs are better

I haven't seen them personally

Goku needs air underwater but not in space for some reason.  Unless we're going to claim that's just really high in the atmosphere...

Why bother with energy attacks on this guy when you know he can just neutralize them?

All those criticisms and still an 8 even back then. :D

Dragonball ADHD

it's really similar to how Xiaolin Showdown wrote Jack Spicer

he was a super cute(unintentionally) gay coded redheaded "villain" (he was a neutral third party between the show's heroes and villains) and he was sometimes heroic and sometimes evil

the show constantly tortured him despite him being THE fan favorite character, he had everything done from being spat on to having BOILING WATER THROWN ON HIM

and in the final episode the "Heroes" beat him in an alleyway rip out clumps of his hair and rip off his clothes and this is treated as being humorous

his voice actor's realistic Blood curdling screams did not help

I never understood what the show was trying to do with that character but I've always been viscerally disgusted that I liked the show in retrospect because of how he was treated