UnevenEdge

I'm never buying Valium again

pail

I'll stick with Xanax and Klonopin.

Those can actually be really fun.

Unfortunately all my dude had were DAN 10's.

I've avoided Valium for several years because all my previous experiences with it have been completely underwhelming, no matter how much I imbibe.

Took 100 fucking mgs and I feel lucid. I had to drop a couple Smirnoff Screwdrivers on top of it to get any sort of sensation.

And dude charged me 5 a pop when they are worth 2, 3 at the absolute most.

Valium is a worthless drug as far as I'm concerned. Maybe if I upped the dosage to 3 to 4 hundred mgs it might start to resemble and good benzo stupor but I'm not willing to shell out that kind of money to find out.

Never again.

I have several xans that this lady paid me in for a sack of weed......I've probably only ever had 3-5 valiums in my life and they never seem to do anything for me until I drink heavily behind them, and them my brain shuts off but I'm still active.  Not really worth it in the grand scheme.

The same lady says she has some adderal and I've never had those either so I'm hoping those are fun.

I have several xans that this lady paid me in for a sack of weed......I've probably only ever had 3-5 valiums in my life and they never seem to do anything for me until I drink heavily behind them, and them my brain shuts off but I'm still active.  Not really worth it in the grand scheme.

The same lady says she has some adderal and I've never had those either so I'm hoping those are fun.

The first word in adderal is adder.  Watch out, it might bite.

You'll like adderall just make sure you snort it, eating it is a waste.

Don't take this advice.

I honestly don't know why he thinks that this is a good idea but I find that oral administration is far more effective.

Then again the bioavailability differs from person to person due to the pharmokinetic makeup of the different amphetamine salts in Adderall and how they metabolize in individuals.

Try both I guess.

Don't take this advice.

I honestly don't know why he thinks that this is a good idea but I find that oral administration is far more effective.

Then again the bioavailability differs from person to person due to the pharmokinetic makeup of the different amphetamine salts in Adderall and how they metabolize in individuals.

Try both I guess.

Someone's been watching Hamilton Morris.

Someone's been watching Hamilton Morris.

Just some mild research on Wikipedia.

It's been awhile since I've read up on amphetamines and I was trying to find a source for different bioavailability levels through different routes of administration.

Couldn't really find much besides an approximation of 75-100% via oral administration.

Nothing for insufflation or even intravenous.

I'll stick with Xanax and Klonopin.

Those can actually be really fun.

Unfortunately all my dude had were DAN 10's.

I've avoided Valium for several years because all my previous experiences with it have been completely underwhelming, no matter how much I imbibe.

Took 100 fucking mgs and I feel lucid. I had to drop a couple Smirnoff Screwdrivers on top of it to get any sort of sensation.

And dude charged me 5 a pop when they are worth 2, 3 at the absolute most.

Valium is a worthless drug as far as I'm concerned. Maybe if I upped the dosage to 3 to 4 hundred mgs it might start to resemble and good benzo stupor but I'm not willing to shell out that kind of money to find out.

Never again.

:D :D :D im showing this post to my boss....im sure he'll get a kick out of it....who the fuck goes to buy valium? if its not 2mg alprazolam bars its shit man....the fuck is wrong with you lol....you want some good shit? go get you some hycet promethazine and codeine