UnevenEdge

Have you ever done this on a date?

Zenigundam

*Girl pulls out her phone or looks at her phone*

"Put your phone away. We're on a date."  :|

*Fifteen minutes later, girl looks at how many likes her Snapgram got*

"I said put the phone away!" *swipes at it causing it to go flying a few tables backward*  >:(

A true boyfriend destroys technology and its evil influences.

Being serious here, I have never had that problem.

You must be doing something wrong.

Nah I took care of the problem.

Actually I've never done this on a date. I really WANT to though! However, girls are so attached to their phones and such feminists that I believe that she'll either attack me in a fit of rage or alert the restaurant manager and get the cops involved even though I was doing what had to be done to break her out of her unhealthy addiction.

You take the phone and shove it down the front of your pants. Tell her if she wants it, she'll have to reach in and get it. Win-win.

That would be crazy and lead to hot sex in the kitchen while the cooks are making world class meals all around us. I just got an amazing and risqué music video idea.

*Girl pulls out her phone or looks at her phone*

"Put your phone away. We're on a date."  :|

*Fifteen minutes later, girl looks at how many likes her Snapgram got*

"I said put the phone away!" *swipes at it causing it to go flying a few tables backward*  >:(

A true boyfriend destroys technology and its evil influences.

No, I haven't. I've never had to either.

Being serious here, I have never had that problem.

You must be doing something wrong.

What zeni was doing wrong was the fact he stole some random girls phone while yelling how they were on a date even though they never met each other before.

What zeni was doing wrong was the fact he stole some random girls phone while yelling how they were on a date even though they never met each other before.

I have uncovered more information that makes this even more disturbing. It turns out, the girl was a second grader, and the phone, was really a toy the little girl got with her kids' meal. The parents of the girl were understandably upset, and chased Zeni out of the restaurant. They called the cops, but Zeni was long gone before they arrived on scene.

This cannot be stated enough, but Zeni is clearly disturbed, and somebody needs to take him out to the corn crib and Old Yeller his ass.