UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

Peach Boy Riverside 9

Aquatrop On The White Sand 8

Idaten Deities Know Only Peace 7

Eden's Zero 1 - 12

My Hero Academia 109

Damnhell fuck am I the only one using this thread?? THis post has been edited three times in the span of two days.

The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated! 4  FOURTH EDIT!!!!!!

Edited by elfie

On 8/26/2021 at 5:21 PM, elfie said:

Damnhell fuck am I the only one using this thread?? THis post has been edited three times in the span of two days.

There's no shame in posting double, triple, quadruple, or in your case quintuple when it comes to the anime watching thread. Besides, I'm here too.

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! 21

Phantom Requiem for the Phantom 19 - 26

Wow, so they were almost unwaveringly faithful to the main game route story up until, literally, the very last minute, when for whatever reason they decided to go and take a giant shat on it. WTF! Seriously, that made no sense. I'm just so damn glad I took the time to play through the game before watching this now, cuz if I had seen that ending first. Ugh.

On 8/30/2021 at 7:49 PM, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

Chobits episodes 1-9

So hard to believe it's an old show now.

I can believe it's a old show.  I've had a avatar from the show on my computer since 2011.

Just watched The Quintessential Quintuplets S2 ep 7.

Spoiler

Worst girl just confessed.  I can already tell I'm not going to like where this is going.

Edited by blueraven1999

And Yet the Town Moves 3

Spoiler

With this, the direction analysis for Kunoichi 14 is complete. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to write up the whole season to release by this year. Oh well, I can always just release the first two episodes early as previews and save the rest for another date next year once I'm well into the groove I want.

On 8/26/2021 at 5:21 PM, elfie said:

Eden's Zero 1 - 12

Finally got to see a couple of eps and heard Colleen as our Erza-looking space pirate captain (just like the Japanese Erza VA did). :)

Hell yes, Erza was my fav from FT and I thought this was going to be impossible after Funi didn't get the show, but they got her anyway, I love it!

Happy also having the same VA made my day as well. Glad the others are new and digging their voices, but it's very enjoyable having these two as a little tie-in.

The planet hopping kinda reminds me of the Star Ocean games a bit too, which is great.

• Like 1