UnevenEdge

What Anime Are You Watching Right Now?

BUU8800

9 hours ago, Hidden said:

am i the only one enjoying winter quite a bit? havent enjoyed this season in years.

I'll be enjoying the winter season once I start.  Just haven't felt like it yet and I was finishing shows from last season and other seasons first.

Also I didn't realize Non Non Biyori was back.  I'll have to add S3 to my watch list.  Watched The Ancient Magus' Bride 1. 

One of the YT streamers I watch recommended it to me.  Seems pretty good so far although it's more serious than a lot of the shows I watch.

Edited by blueraven1999
  • Like 1

On 1/26/2021 at 4:44 PM, Delaclease said:

Wonder Egg Priority 3

this show is fucking tight

Spoiler

on rika: is stealing actually the reason why she sent chiemi off like that? why was that so serious to her that she would feel the need to say something harsh to push her away?...im wondering if we'll get an explanation thats sort of along the lines of rika not caring about money and gifts (at least not from a fan), but simply their support through show attendance, etc..theres got to be more there..maybe rika wanted her to be the one person who didnt shower her in material goods, since we can assume thats more or less how her parents raised her.

also, ikuhara created this in a different universe.

Edited by Hidden
  • Like 1