UnevenEdge

I almost did pull over my car to talk to a hot blonde today

Zenigundam

I was looking great, like always, but what stopped me is that there was a crossing guard there. She was almost assuredly a HS senior, and she had this amazing look to her, mostly because she was fcking hot, and I was gonna pull over my car on a side street and pretend like I was walking on the sidewalk to go and talk to her, but I could tell by the way the crossing guard was eyeing me, that he was gonna blow up the spot, and he really has no business doing that since he's like 65 year old grandpa who needs to mind his own business!

Yeah... Tomorrow for sure. <3

You just don't want it bad enough do you? :|

I'll probably see her again.

First impressions mean a lot to my prized 17-18 year old dating range, and the last thing I needed was to get into it the crossing guard and then probably have to take his stop sign and whack him with it so that his head went through it like a Looney Tunes skit.

If I were you, I'd be more concerned about him calling the cops.

Well since I'm in the same age group as the girl, and we're supposed to socialize and possibly date because that's what we kids do, I don't see why he'd call the cops other than that he's a baby boomer who doesn't understand how our generation socializes. He probably thinks we're not supposed to meet on the sidewalk at random, but at some formal party where I ask her to a slow dance. Lmao old timers smh.

I'll probably see her again.

First impressions mean a lot to my prized 17-18 year old dating range, and the last thing I needed was to get into it the crossing guard and then probably have to take his stop sign and whack him with it so that his head went through it like a Looney Tunes skit.

naraku360[/member] take care of this thread too

It's not an uncommon thing, you know. Not being able to perform under pressure. You don't have to be so ashamed of it.

I'm uncommon, so I perform exceptionally well under pressure (do I even feel pressure?), just one of a kind, the last lone wolf alpha male warrior legend, and I'll see her again in the coming weeks, and perhaps we'll... share a kiss. <3

You're not in the same age group. You're almost 27.  She may be 18  or she may be 15.  The generation doesn't matter; most people take exception to pervs trying to pick up young girls on their way home from school.

I was looking great, like always, but what stopped me is that there was a crossing guard there. She was almost assuredly a HS senior, and she had this amazing look to her, mostly because she was fcking hot, and I was gonna pull over my car on a side street and pretend like I was walking on the sidewalk to go and talk to her, but I could tell by the way the crossing guard was eyeing me, that he was gonna blow up the spot, and he really has no business doing that since he's like 65 year old grandpa who needs to mind his own business!

It almost feels like you want to become a registered sex offender.

Either way, you are not almost the same age as that girl and you need to start dating adults. Stop lusting over underage girls and find a job where you do have any contact with teenagers.

If she is 17 then she is still considered underage.  And if what everone is saying is correct and you have past you mid 20s then you aren't exactly a kid anymore.

And just explain one thing to me. What exactly do you have in common with a teenager? Teens still tend to act like children and have very childish beliefs about what life is like.

If she is 17 then she is still considered underage.  And if what everone is saying is correct and you have past you mid 20s then you aren't exactly a kid anymore.

And just explain one thing to me. What exactly do you have in common with a teenager? Teens still tend to act like children and have very childish beliefs about what life is like.

it will be best if you just ignore him.

he's a troll/personality.

Well if she's 17, it's not illegal for her to date me is what I mean.

Anyway, I have a ton in common with teenagers. I understand the 17-19 year olds. <3

trust me.

the only reason why people talk to him is to insult him. and even then he gets off on that.

no use in reasoning with him either.

:P

Thank you fir talking me down from the edge.

It did make me wonder if he is trolling us or if he really feels that way. But you are right, I need to not react.

This just makes me miss the division that we had on the old boards between IB and Babbling.

:P

Thank you fir talking me down from the edge.

It did make me wonder if he is trolling us or if he really feels that way. But you are right, I need to not react.

This just makes me miss the division that we had on the old boards between IB and Babbling.

yeah i saw where you were heading towards and just thought i'd give you a warning.

and it's best not to wonder too much about it  unless you want to get into crazy speculation  :D

The truly fucked up part of all this? The girl is in a wheelchair. This sick fuck singled her out because she can't run away. If she took off in her wheelchair, he has a slim chance of actually catching up to her, ain't that right, fat boy? Anyway, the only thing that saved this poor girl, was the crossing guard being there.

You need help. I don't mean mental help, either. I'm thinking more along the lines of castration. I'm sure there are enough people here willing to lend a hand, or knife, or scissors, hell, a shard of broken glass would be sufficient.