UnevenEdge

why does april fools have to mess with everything?

This isn't "fun."  We look forward to these shows that we only get once a week.  ONCE A WEEK.  Anyway Jack's ratings will be nuked worse than Hellsing now. *claps* Good job, AS.

Yeah, but some of us don't have a stick up our ass about this, and can appreciate when Adult Swim does something fun.  It's one week that two shows are pre-empted.  Get the fuck over it.

Yeah, but some of us don't have a stick up our ass about this, and can appreciate when Adult Swim does something fun.  It's one week that two shows are pre-empted.  Get the fuck over it.

What does a stick up the ass have to do with it?  If they want to do something "fun" or "funny" that's fine.  But this isn't either.  Mainly because this show was never funny.  I just want to watch my fucking shows.  And as I said, there's plenty of other times they could've played this.  Yet they choose to fuck over Toonami to do it.  I mean hell they could've played it before Family Guy or in place of it.  Or played it Friday.  I mean if Rick and Morty is so glorious why are they playing it on Saturday?  It's deemed the least valuable night of the week which is why they put ASA and Toonami there.  If they anime bombs then it's no big deal because it's "just Saturday."  Yet Rick and Morty was played on Saturday.  Okay, then.

Well, maybe Saturday's are more valuable now because Toonami has raised their value.  That's nice.  All that work and progress Toonami did and you yank it away and give it to Rick and Morty!  SUCH... BULLSHIT!

What does a stick up the ass have to do with it?  If they want to do something "fun" or "funny" that's fine.  But this isn't either.  Mainly because this show was never funny.  I just want to watch my fucking shows.  And as I said, there's plenty of other times they could've played this.  Yet they choose to fuck over Toonami to do it.  I mean hell they could've played it before Family Guy or in place of it.  Or played it Friday.  I mean if Rick and Morty is so glorious why are they playing it on Saturday?  It's deemed the least valuable night of the week which is why they put ASA and Toonami there.  If they anime bombs then it's no big deal because it's "just Saturday."  Yet Rick and Morty was played on Saturday.  Okay, then.

Well, maybe Saturday's are more valuable now because Toonami has raised their value.  That's nice.  All that work and progress Toonami did and you yank it away and give it to Rick and Morty!  SUCH... BULLSHIT!

holy shit dude go outside and take in a breath of fresh air