UnevenEdge

everyone has me on ignore now don't they

mochi

You went full moose. Even moose himself doesn't go full moose.

to be fair I didn't threaten anybody

also all moose does is go full moose, I respect his restraint that he held out as long as he did, on the ASMB he threatened to kill people every weekend

Well, when you freak out about Toonami being canceled for the night when it's pretty clear from the schedule that only Jack and Super are being postponed... yeah, I can understand why.

DVR schedule shows all the regular shows all night and yet it's Rick and Morty playing while "Samurai Jack" is on so no reason to believe they won't go full brainfuck dead all night because herderp APRIL FOOL'S.  You act like everybody vigorously refreshes Demarco's twitter page.  Casuals don't keep up with this shit.  And even with April Fool's I had no reason to expect them to pull something this stupid.  Not to mention last time it fell on Saturday we got Toonami back for a night for the first time in years, a good-natured "prank."  This is the same old Adult Swim April Fool's idiocy combined with their typical programming idiocy.

Not to mention when I went to the Adult Swim homepage to find out what was going on and I saw the Rick and Morty Season 3 thing I thought that was the prank.  That there really is no season 3 yet.  That would be more in character for them.

DVR schedule shows all the regular shows all night and yet it's Rick and Morty playing while "Samurai Jack" is on so no reason to believe they won't go full brainfuck dead all night because herderp APRIL FOOL'S.  You act like everybody vigorously refreshes Demarco's twitter page.  Casuals don't keep up with this shit.  And even with April Fool's I had no reason to expect them to pull something this stupid.  Not to mention last time it fell on Saturday we got Toonami back for a night for the first time in years, a good-natured "prank."  This is the same old Adult Swim April Fool's idiocy combined with their typical programming idiocy.

You'd think that he'd be used to it by now, but nope, Ben's gotta be Ben and piss everybody off with his wrong opinions.  ::)