UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode #674 "A Liar! Usoland On The Run!" Discussion!!

9 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Last time you remember, Robin's manos backfired during Operation S.O.P., and she got toy-ified, much to our heroes' horror! What happens next? Find out tonight at 1 AM, ONLY TOONAMI!!

c9386eff077b2f9708e557d54bc5f129.gif

• Like 1

That Hobby Hobby Fruit is probably the most ridiculous power ever.  Being able to turn people into defenseless toys is one thing, but being able to erase them from memory and make them your slaves on top of it is ridiculous.  That's like 2 if not 3 powers in one.

5 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Time for Ussop to find his backbone, hopefully.

I feel like Usopp already went through this character development, so why is he doing it again?  Also probably one of the scummiest ways he's chickened out, leaving the Tontotta high and dry, who have been fighting to the death.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

I feel like Usopp already went through this character development, so why is he doing it again?  Also probably one of the scummiest ways he's chickened out, leaving the Tontotta high and dry, who have been fighting to the death.

THIS

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

oooooooof Usopp

This is about as low and scummy as Usopp has gotten.  He's basically regressed in his character development and gotten worse.  I don't get it at all.

• Like 1

It would be funny if Usopp really was descended from Noland.

I mean, if they give up, it doesn't mean Treble and Sugar will leave them alone.

They can't run away, jackass, they're incapacitated.

• Like 1