UnevenEdge

Another Pirate Power Hour!! One Piece Episodes 664 and 665 Discussion!!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Most of them are weird acting and goofy or gross looking.

I was talking specifically about their designs. The variety and creativity is impressive when you consider there are probably thousands of unique characters by now.

• Like 2

Yeah, something tells me Toy Soldier won't be successful in taking down Doflamingo. 

Also you should probably assassinate Sugar too.  She's not really a kid and too dangerous to be left alive.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, saito34 said:

I was talking specifically about their designs. The variety and creativity is impressive when you consider there are probably thousands of unique characters by now.

I suppose.  But most of them look ugly to me.  I get they're bad guys, but still.  

28 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

This

Artificial tradeoff is usually more weaknesses.

Yeah.  Like steroids.  Quick and easy gains, with possibly long term drawbacks.  I see maybe they don't live long after eating the fruits or something.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I suppose.  But most of them look ugly to me.  I get they're bad guys, but still.  

Oda's quirky style has grown on me over the years. I think they're all pretty interesting.

Q8liAM7.jpeg

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, saito34 said:

Oda's quirky style has grown on me over the years. I think they're all pretty interesting.

Q8liAM7.jpeg

The only cool looking ones to me are Pica, Diamante, Gladius, Lao G, Sugar, Violet, and Baby.  The other ones look dumb.