UnevenEdge

Ninja Kamui Episode 11: Dub & Sub Premiere Discussion Thread

The epic tale of revenge is heating up as we build to the final episode!!

Not enough to ensnare you? Check out this special preview!! Over 3 minutes of Ninja Kamui goodness!

Who the hell is THAT!? Find out tonight (4/20/24) at Midnight!

Op: "VENGEANCE" by coldrain

And just for the heck of it, here's a video [as] produced of the best fights from the first 6 episodes!

Only 3 episodes remain! Only Toonami!!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

That's surely not how you pronounce Kamui, right?  I figure it's Kah-mu-ee, not Ka-mooey.

ive been wondering the same. Kamooey sounds wrong.

"Banjo Kamooey"

4 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Yeah, that's how it was pronounced in another anime I saw, so I was thinking it was strange the way they were saying it in this show, too.

Was talking about Tom and Sara.  Don't think Kamui has been said in the show itself.

2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

So Zai will team up with Joe and be the Sasuke of this ninja series

Haha, I didn't think of that.  But Zai didn't kill Mari, Emma, or the kid, so maybe he's still salvageable haha.

• Haha 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Aren't the orders null and void now?  That's so asinine haha.

Not really, since she said Yamaji is the one who gave her the order and it's not like he's bothered to officially rescinded the order it seems. It seems like he just assumed she'd drop the orders, but it's probably an honor thing, especially if he hasn't officially dismissed her from those orders.

That said, it's still a silly way for that jackass to survive.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Not really, since she said Yamaji is the one who gave her the order and it's not like he's bothered to officially rescinded the order it seems. It seems like he just assumed she'd drop the orders, but it's probably an honor thing, especially if he hasn't officially dismissed her from those orders.

That said, it's still a silly way for that jackass to survive.

Yeah.  These ninjas are performing more mental gymnastics to justify their actions, than physical gymnastics in their fights haha.  Some faulty logic here for sure.  And yeah, techbro douche has to keep living because reasons.

• Haha 2

• Top Gun unpinned and unfeatured this topic