UnevenEdge

Zom 100 Episode 2: "Bucket List Of The Dead" Discussion!

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Well damn, that was quick, that was 24 minutes already? Other than meeting her I feel like nothing happened lol.

Well, we got a character introduction, and a single excursion and zombie encounter, from two perspectives.  Also those poor neighbors bought it.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Well, we got a character introduction, and a single excursion and zombie encounter, from two perspectives.  Also those poor neighbors bought it.

Yeah, I more meant it felt like we were only half way through.

13 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Bit of both. It went by real quick and seemed like mostly a nothing episode.

I suppose it was more for character introduction and world building than anything.  Lycoris Recoil felt like at least two episodes' worth of developments happened, of course, it's nearing the end of the series.

On 4/7/2024 at 12:42 AM, CorbeauKarasu said:

if you have gas...

Tbh.. there's a lot of hand-waving/dismissing you have to do for any story set like this. Internet is down.. but they still have cable access? They still have electricity? And, y'know, they haven't been nuked to oblivion yet?

Really, thinking at all about the actual logistics of a "zombie apocalypse" is usually what immediately turns me away from any such stories..

It's actually kinda refreshing that I can almost sorta just about ignore a lot of that here simply due to main character being so obliviously care free. It's less about the zombie apocalypse, it's more about freedom. I can respect that.

• Top Gun unpinned this topic