UnevenEdge

I got robbed (Update)

Someone emptied all my money from by debit card...all the way out in Maryland and I'm in Michigan. I got an email alert someone withdrew a large amount of money from my debit which is strange because I have my card right here with me. So I just gone done reporting my card as stolen and I'm trying to dispute these transactions with my bank. This just adds the already growing problems I'm having, my garbage disposal is broken and my heater is once again running nonstop and it's been unseasonably this winter and now this shit. I got to wait until the 14th for a review of this situation. So to the person who stole my money you enjoy that victory while you can because I will find you. Trust me when I say this, you just fucked with the wrong person.

Edited by -Kudasai-
Update
  • Sad 6

11 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

In a just world they’d give you four times what he took from you at his expense and maybe shoot his fucking hands off.

Too good for them, just take a pair of pliers and go digit by digit

• Thanks 3

Well things could've been a lot worse. I've still yet to file my tax return. If I had filed my tax return sooner then my money would have went to the account where my stolen and I would have lost a lot more than just $500

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I am not going to encourage you to say...hypothetically...rip their head off and put it on a pike as a real life reminder to others out there that bad things happen to bad people. 

This is my official disclaimer that I totally never encouraged that. 

• Thanks 5

On 3/4/2024 at 3:24 PM, -Kudasai- said:

Well things could've been a lot worse. I've still yet to file my tax return. If I had filed my tax return sooner then my money would have went to the account where my stolen and I would have lost a lot more than just $500

giphy.gif

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Some news, I've still yet to get a response from my bank if I could get my money back. Also there were a bunch of credit card skimmer scam machines confiscated by police in a bunch of stores and gas stations so that's how I got money stolen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -Kudasai- said:

Some news, I've still yet to get a response from my bank if I could get my money back. Also there were a bunch of credit card skimmer scam machines confiscated by police in a bunch of stores and gas stations so that's how I got money stolen.

Get a credit card if you can. The banks take action much more quickly with scams because you're using their money to purchase things instead. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• -Kudasai- changed the title to I got robbed (Update)